Travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore and back might be costly to some people, especially those making trips on a regular basis. For those who did not know, this is a trip one can comfortably make by bus and thankfully there are bus services available today. Kuala Lumpur to Penang is only a few hours trip and you will find several buses making hourly trips to and fro. Most of the people who use bus services are out on business or doing trade between these two points.
Initially people relied on air travel which was and still is very expensive compared to travelling by bus. A number of companies realized how much people were spending out of their range to make these inevitable trips and so they introduced bus transport. Bus from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore is now one of the most trusted means of transport and competition among various companies has made it a comfortable experience all through.
There are several pick and drop points between these two destinations, making it one of the most convenient means of travel. Ever since the first bus was introduced, it has become a popular trend amongst people making trips either from or to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. It doesn’t matter whether you are heading straight to Singapore main bus stop or to any of the convenience drop points. You can take a bus from LCCT at the nearest bus station or take a bus to Cameron highlands from any of the termini near you.
Why bus transport has become very popular
• First and foremost, travelling by bus is very cheap compared to flying. It takes only 4 – 5 hours from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore depending on traffic situation.
• Bookings for bus trips from any point can be made online at any time of the day.
• Bus will drop or pick you at the most convenient point, saving you both time and expenses
• There are hourly trips so there will always be a bus for you whenever you want to travel.
• Buses commuting any route are convenient for travelers with bulky luggage, making them an easy pick for constant travelers.