Friday, March 25, 2011

Hats Off to the Traveling Experience From Kuala Lumpur To Singapore

I have been seeing tourists and other people going from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. They all have endorsed the fact that the best way to commute is by bus. You would be amazed at the comforts that the buses offer to the travelers. There is large leg space, the buses don’t give jerks. The roads are very well maintained and you won’t feel any discomfort while traveling by bus from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore

You would be amazed at the cheap rates at which you can buy bus tickets. They are very reasonable and I often hear customers being surprised at the rate of the tickets. The level of comfort that is provided at the rate charged is totally negligible. The buses are air-conditioned. If you want you can do opt for the luxury buses that seats only 27 people and the seats are comparable to the 1st class seat of airplane. I have heard a lot of people talking about that they never thought bus journey would be so comfortable.  There are comments like time flies and you don’t know when you reach Kuala Lumpur – these comments have pleased me to appreciate the bus route to all my readers from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur and you must experience it once.

I am really surprised when people ask for the frequency of the buses traveling to and fro. They are so delighted that they can travel when they want to and don’t have to wait in the lounge for check-in. They are pleased with the time they save that they idle away at the airport.  I always see people looking glad at the frequency of buses from one city to another. This demand and the likings of so many travelers have made the high frequency of buses from one city to the other both in the day and night.

The customers traveling from Singapore to Malacca have announced the bus service a winner. The feed-back that I get from customers makes me smile from cheek to cheek. I am delighted like a child with the appreciation I get from customers. They feel that bus service is not only cheaper, but has more frequency. Many times meals are provided on the bus itself. The bus generally stops at one place for using restrooms.

Once you have traveled by bus I guarantee that you would take a bus only the next time as well. I have seen regular travelers who travel from our bus on a regular schedule. They all agreed that traveling by bus is the classic way of traveling; we always go by the customer’s word and try to improve our services to give a perfect service to the customer.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment